Home > About Us
Founded in 1979*, Pacur is an ISO 9001 certified custom sheet extruder located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, which specializes in the extrusion of light and heavy gauge polyester, copolyester and polypropylene resins for a variety of applications. Sheet is extruded from various polyester and copolyester resins. In addition, Pacur extrudes a variety of homopolymer and copolymer polypropylenes. We are dedicated to the extrusion of these resins because of their unique blend of properties, including:
- Exceptional clarity
- Minimal environmental impact
- FDA approval for use in food and medical packaging
- ETO and gamma sterilizable
- High temperature resistance
- Lower forming temperatures, faster cycle times, and lower energy requirements
- Chemical inertness - excellent resistance to many chemicals and solvents
We will continuously improve the control over our processes to ensure that the quality, delivery, and service requirements of our customers are met and/or exceeded. We will accomplish this by applying the concepts described as our Quality Principles.
* In 1977, Wisconsin Industrial Shipping Supplies (WISS) was established in New London, WI. WISS manufactured pallets and distributed other shipping supply products from its New London facility. In 1979 WISS was restructured and renamed Pacur, Inc. when it built its plastic extrusion facility in Oshkosh, WI. The shipping supplies portion of the business was eventually sold.